Join us as we embark on a journey through Utah with Utah Life’s July/August 2018 featuring:
• Explore the Signature Summits that define Utah’s skyline. Story by Matt Masich.
• Enjoy the theatrical performances of Cedar City’s Shakespeare Festival. Story by Vanessa Zimmer. Photos by Karl Hugh.
• Read about Edith Reed, a fascinating centenarian who grows gardens and pianists. Story by Lauren Elkins. Photos by Keith Johnson.
• Experience the stunning treasure, Dead Horse State Point State Park. Story by Leeth.
• How Tremonton became a mecca for outdoor art. Story by Tim Gurrister. Photos by Keith Johnson.
• “Monumental Exposure” statewide photo contest featuring summer adventure.
• Mailbox: Deliveries from our readers.
• The 25th anniversary of The Sandlot.
• Mind-bending “Utah Quiz” featuring lakes and rivers.
• Utah poetry theme: Animals.
• Events, where to eat, where to stay and where to go in July and August.
• “Last Laugh” humor column about “Doomsday Prepping for Beta Males (and others who hope to survive in the apocalypse” by Kerry Soper of Provo with illustration by Greg and Hala Swearingen of Cedar City.
To send as a gift: Select quantity below and add to cart. At checkout, enter gift recipients, addresses and gift message.
Taxes and shipping included in price. Outside U.S. add $6 per address. No additional charge for military APO addresses.