March/April 2018-SOLD OUT
Join us as we embark on a journey through Utah with Utah Life’s inaugural March/April 2018 featuring:
• 4×4 adventure through Maze District at Canyonlands National Park. Text and photos by Noah David Wetzel.
• Ogden Nature Center, an urban oasis for friends and fowl. Text by Olivia Snow.
• Desert Wildflower Spring Bloom photo essay featuring Utah’s top nature photographers: Tom Till, Guy Tal, James Kay, Bret Edge and Nathan St. Andre. Text by Guy Tal.
• Cove Fort near Beaver. Text and photos by Joshua Hardin.
• Salt Lake City B&B breakfast recipes and stories: Wildflowers Bed and Breakfast, Inn on the Hill and Engen Hus Bed and Breakfast. Text by Kjersten Johnson.
• “Monumental Exposure” statewide photo contest featuring Utah’s national parks.
• Provo’s Crandall Historical Printing Museum hosts magazine launch party for Utah Life.
• West Jordan’s Taffy Town and the barrel of sugar that almost got away.
• SLC’s quirky, bizarre, restored Gilgal Sculpture Garden.
• Alma Richards: Utah’s first Olympian.
• State Patrolman Eric Ellsworth and the community of Willard who will never forget him.
• Brigham City grebes: Utah ‘ducks’ that walk on water.
• Mind-bending “Utah Quiz” featuring “firsts.”
• Utah poetry theme: New beginnings.
• Events, where to eat, where to stay and where to go in March and April.
• “Last Laugh” humor column about “Utah Wedding Receptions … and how to avoid getting invited to them” by Kerry Soper of Orem with illustration by Greg and Hala Swearingen of Cedar City.
To send as a gift: Select quantity below and add to cart. At checkout, enter gift recipients, addresses and gift message.
Taxes and shipping included in price. Outside U.S. add $6 per address. No additional charge for military APO addresses.