Join us as we embark on a journey through Utah with Utah Life’s May/June 2018 featuring:
• Great Salt Lake Birding festival takes Utahns to five diverse ecosystems. Text by Vanessa Zimmer.
• A preserved historic WWII air base, Wendover Army Field. Text by Valerie Phillips.
• Uncovering the past at Fremont Indian State Park. Text by Vanessa Zimmer.
• Photo essay of Tom Till’s Moab. Text by Matt Masich.
• Salt Lake City’s Log Haven recipes and stories. Text by Valerie Phillips.
• “Monumental Exposure” statewide photo contest featuring animal personalities.
• Mailbox: Deliveries from our readers.
• How Utah helped launch a Chicken Giant.
• Mind-bending “Utah Quiz” featuring highways, byways and thoroughfares.
• Utah poetry theme: Adventure.
• Events, where to eat, where to stay and where to go in May and June.
• “Last Laugh” humor column about “Why I’d Miss Scouting (for the most part…)” by Kerry Soper of Provo with illustration by Greg and Hala Swearingen of Cedar City.
To send as a gift: Select quantity below and add to cart. At checkout, enter gift recipients, addresses and gift message.
Taxes and shipping included in price. Outside U.S. add $6 per address. No additional charge for military APO addresses.