Join us as we embark on a journey through Utah with Utah Life’s November/December 2018 featuring:
• See why Utah claims to have the Greatest Snow on Earth. Story by Vanessa Zimmer.
• How two sheep ranchers brought Hollywood to Monument Valley. Story by Vanessa Zimmer
• Winter is the perfect time for a kayaking adventure to Antelope Island. Story and photos by Scott Baxter
• Evidence suggests ancient astronomers marked time on the rocks. Story by Cindy Maynard. Photos by Bob Maynard
• “Monumental Exposure” statewide photo contest featuring Holiday Spirit
• Mailbox: Letters to the Editor
• Mind-bending “Utah Quiz” featuring politicians
• Utah poetry theme: First Snow
• Candy recipes from South Ogden
• Events, where to eat, where to stay and where to go in November and December
• “Last Laugh” humor column about “My Pretty Neat Ancestors” by Kerry Soper of Provo with illustration by Greg and Hala Swearingen of Cedar City.
To send as a gift: Select quantity below and add to cart. At checkout, enter gift recipients, addresses and gift message.
Taxes and shipping included in price. Outside U.S. add $6 per address. No additional charge for military APO addresses.