Join us as we embark on a journey through Utah with Utah Life’s September/October 2018 featuring:
• Explore the towering hoodoos and implausible rocks of Goblin Valley. Story and photos by Dan Leeth.
• Discover the fascinating city of Vernal, overflowing with flowers and ruled by dinosaurs. Story by Vanessa Zimmer. Photos by Chris Amundson.
• See how Best Friends Animals Sanctuary in Kanab is a haven for furry friends. Story by Vanessa Zimmer. Photos by Molly Wald and Kurt Budde.
• Take a fall-foliage road trip along the Patchwork Parkway. Story and photos by Joshua Hardin.
• “Monumental Exposure” statewide photo contest featuring Salt Lake City
• Mailbox: Deliveries from our readers
• Mind-bending “Utah Quiz” featuring farm and garden
• Utah poetry theme: Fall
• Seasonal recipes from Hell’s Backbone Grill in Boulder
• Events, where to eat, where to stay and where to go in September and October
• “Last Laugh” humor column about “A Fly-Fishing Fool” by Kerry Soper of Provo with illustration by Greg and Hala Swearingen of Cedar City.
To send as a gift: Select quantity below and add to cart. At checkout, enter gift recipients, addresses and gift message.
Taxes and shipping included in price. Outside U.S. add $6 per address. No additional charge for military APO addresses.